Thursday, January 19, 2012

No go

Got a call that due to power being out at the hospital, chemo was cancelled for the day. They will call in the morning and let me know if we are on for tomorrow.
We lost power last night about 7, it came back on at 11, then was off this morning when we woke up and the house was COLD so I'm guessing it had been off for awhile. It came back on around noon, then off again around 1. Back on again around 4. We have so many trees (or used to) that every time a branch broke and hit the house it scared the bejesus out of me and the dogs.
If you don't have a Boy Scout, or at least a backpacking stove, I'd highly recommend getting one. And some Starbucks Via. Power or no power, Mama needs her coffee.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I knew there was a reason we invested all that time and money in scouts! ;)

Sorry to hear about the chemo, that stinks - I am sure once you get geared up, you just want to get it over with. I hope things go smoothly today.