Wednesday, January 18, 2012

First chemo tomorrow...

A little nervous because my chest still hurts where they put in the port, so the idea of poking a needle through there is a little scary. My friend Joni who works at Swedish thought weather wouldn't postpone it, and no one called today to reschedule so I guess we're on.
Did you hear it snowed in Seattle today?

I was able to work from home, so didn't have to drive in it.

Have you heard of Pinterest? I love it! Shoot me an email or comment if you want an invite.
I am so inspired to be crafty.... I saw this:

And after my first trip to Hobby Lobby - I made these:

I thought they turned out pretty neat. PS - now is the time of year for one of my favorites, cherry lovers hearts. Go get you some!



4 comments:

Shannon said...

Thinking of you today. And I love your pictures -- you've PINpleted! ;)

Anonymous said...

Well, shoot. I was up at Swedish today too. I could've looked in on you. Hope it wasn't too awful and that you feel better soon. -Teresa

Carlanna said...

It was postponed, no power at Swedish Issaquah.

Molly F said...

Love Pinterest. Randy's niece got me hooked. Her husband calls it crack though because she is always on her computer now. Take care. Keep strong. Love you. Molly